Switch works ok, just annoying to have it not solid in dash.
Headlight switch assembly popped in, I hit it with my knee. How to fix? on 2009 BMW 328i xDrive
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 328i xDrive Questions
- Is the a recall for oil gasket leaking?
- How to replace BMW 328i headlight.
- steering get tight in deeper turns. eg, a 3 point turn the steering really tightens up but can be felt during regular drive?
- I have BMW X1 e84 my key fob won't lock in slot key error light code
- Can a run flat tire be repaired if it has a small hole from a nail?
2009 BMW 328i xDrive Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($192 - 287) in Petrified Forest Natl Pk, AZ
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Hartman, CO
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Cleveland, NY
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($176 - 217) in Oldham, SD
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($773 - 895) in Clinchfield, GA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($555 - 655) in Huntington, UT