Switch works ok, just annoying to have it not solid in dash.
Headlight switch assembly popped in, I hit it with my knee. How to fix? on 2009 BMW 328i xDrive
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 328i xDrive Questions
- Is the a recall for oil gasket leaking?
- How to replace BMW 328i headlight.
- steering get tight in deeper turns. eg, a 3 point turn the steering really tightens up but can be felt during regular drive?
- I have BMW X1 e84 my key fob won't lock in slot key error light code
- Can a run flat tire be repaired if it has a small hole from a nail?
2009 BMW 328i xDrive Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Petrified Forest Natl Pk, AZ
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($104 - 143) in Hartman, CO
- Wheel Alignment ($140 - 178) in Cleveland, NY
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($84 - 139) in Oldham, SD
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($440 - 464) in Clinchfield, GA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($1,057 - 2,779) in Huntington, UT