Try entering in Google "you tube headlight bulb Hyundai" there are several video links similar to your Sonata. Remember not to touch the glass of the bulb as the salt of your skin will shorten the life of the bulb.
1. Unscrew dust cover over bulb
2. unplug bulb
3. Note position of old bulb
4. Unclip spring holding old bulb, remove bulb
5. Replace bulb in same position as old bulb
6. engage spring to hold bulb
7. reattach plug
8. replace dust cover
Caveats: make sure light switch is in the OFF position. Do NOT touch lens of new bulb. Grease from your hand will damage bulb.
It ain't that simple. How did you get aroun the battery? How did you get around the windshield washer reservoir? Not enough detail here, Bub. And I'm pissed off enough about the complexity of it to write like this.