Hi, I was wondering how to remove the old driver side headlight so I can install my new one, have had a look but I can't reach one of the screws and it would seem like I have to take the bumper off?
Headlight replacement on 1991 Honda Accord
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by rdude135 ,
November 29, 2009
The bumper does have to come off to replace the headlight.
Verified for the Honda Accord17 reports
2 answersJanuary 13, 2010
1 answerJanuary 18, 2012
2 answersNovember 24, 2012
1 answerNovember 06, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
- why is the green sport mode light on and car keep cutting off new distributor on
- What do the codes p0705 p0700 and p0780 mean together? The car is running fine
1991 Honda Accord Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($125 - 180) in Pillager, MN
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($79 - 99) in Folsom, LA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Vallecitos, NM
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($38 - 55) in East Stroudsburg, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($39 - 61) in Dover, NJ
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($221 - 325) in Brockway, MT