Hi, I was wondering how to remove the old driver side headlight so I can install my new one, have had a look but I can't reach one of the screws and it would seem like I have to take the bumper off?
Headlight replacement on 1991 Honda Accord
Verified for the Honda Accord18 reports
2 answersJanuary 13, 2010
1 answerJanuary 18, 2012
2 answersNovember 24, 2012
1 answerNovember 06, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Engine light illuminated intermittently.
- What would cause the engine to start and then cut-off after warming?
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
1991 Honda Accord Estimates
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($107 - $138) in Pillager, MN
- Alternator Replacement ($223 - $446) in Folsom, LA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($329 - $451) in Vallecitos, NM
- Oil and Filter Change ($28 - $61) in East Stroudsburg, PA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($27 - $249) in Dover, NJ
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($145 - $181) in Brockway, MT