Hi, I was wondering how to remove the old driver side headlight so I can install my new one, have had a look but I can't reach one of the screws and it would seem like I have to take the bumper off?
Headlight replacement on 1991 Honda Accord
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by rdude135,
November 29, 2009
The bumper does have to come off to replace the headlight.
1 answerJanuary 18, 2012
2 answersJanuary 13, 2010
1 answerNovember 06, 2010
2 answersNovember 24, 2012
4 answersDecember 28, 2008
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Why would my speedometer drop to 0 and my D4 (drive position on dash)light flash
- Battery positive cable melted and when I try to start all power cuts off
- Cost to repair drivers side rack and pinion
- I have Navigation installed and wondering if it is possible to sort the names
- Can replacing a damaged tail light affect interior (map) lights?