1997 Chevrolet 1500 Pickup Q&A

1997 Chevrolet 1500 Pickup Question: headlight problem no low beam,

i have replaced headlight switch low beam bulbs and multifunction switch, (hi-low turn cruis control and wiper )all drl lights work perfect but when turn on headlights i get no lowbeam highbeam and all running lights work just no lowbeam please help if you can thanks -
Check the dimmer switch, connections at the low beam bulbs. -
Comment 1
well here it goes, after replaceing switch bulbs multifunction switch,had nothing but i didnt realize that it all ran through the drl relay in the fuse box, so after a lot of money and several hours of fustration a 14.00 relay fixed the problem, thank you for your answers and suggestions,man do i feel dumb, -
Comment 2
:-) -
IF the "DRL's work".....then the wiring and bulbs should be ok..... Check for power from headlight switch.... look at the connector as well... may be burned.. -
I have DRL but no headlights if I turn the switch I get parking lights but that is it no lo or hi beams any ideas
My headlights high/low beams work, the turn signals on the front work as do the running lights. Nothing works in the rear of the truck. I checked all the fuses and there are no blown fuses. I'm thi...