both my headlights stopped working at the same time. i found this to be wierd. the hi-beams would work, but i had to hold the lever for it the entire time. all other lights work. i replaced headlamps and still having problem. i looked at my fuses and they are fine. has to be the wireing right?
headlight not working. on 1992 Dodge W150
1 answerFebruary 08, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge W150 Questions
- I have a 87 ram 150 I have a leak in front high on engine. Leaks while cooling
- truck makes loud humming like noise when driving, was told a bearing. which one?
- Sometimes truck won't start until it has been cranked over 3 or 4 times.
- Where can I get a fuel tank for a 1990 dodge w150-s?
- Truck run fine at start up, then dies, weird computer readings.