low beam lights does not work, only the high beam.. do i have a electrical problem, check for fuse or need to replace all lights.
headlight issues on 1996 Buick Regal
1 answerMarch 22, 2014
1 answerApril 10, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- antifreeze drain plug 2001 buick regal
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
1996 Buick Regal Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Jayton, TX
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in North Bend, NE
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($171 - 230) in Eden, MD
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Warwick, GA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($390 - 418) in Samoa, CA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($189 - 209) in Fairfax, CA