can I get the steps for replacing the left front headlight bulb?
Headlight bulb replacement on 2004 Honda Civic
BEST ANSWER by Andy Y ,
December 31, 2009
The best place to look if you have it, is your owner's manual. The maintenance section usually has instructions with pictures on how to replace most of the bulbs. Avoid touching the glass of the new bulb with your fingers/skin as that will destroy a new bulb.
1 answerNovember 17, 2011
1 answerDecember 14, 2010
1 answerAugust 21, 2010
1 answerJanuary 27, 2010
0 answersMarch 19, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
2004 Honda Civic Estimates
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($108 - 135) in Kualapuu, HI
- Add Water Pump ($175 - 261) in Chatsworth, NJ
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($122 - 166) in Brimhall, NM
- Brake Booster Replacement ($425 - 874) in Old Ocean, TX
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($137 - 406) in West Suffield, CT
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($34 - 43) in Wake, VA