of the two adjustment screws, which one adjust the low beam height. at present my low beam is not far enough foward. About three car lenghts. Its hard for me to see ahead.
headlight adjustment. on 1997 Buick LeSabre
4 answersMarch 07, 2009
1 answerMarch 05, 2010
2 answersOctober 06, 2009
1 answerMay 20, 2010
1 answerMay 06, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- Why does my battery keep running down after 3-4 days of not being started?
- ive replaced the ecm unit, where do you get the passcodes to reboot it ?
- what non metallic part in the eng lube. sys. fails in 125kmi. or more . causini
- the speedometer doesnt work correctly
- it act like transmission problem but its not it go good and then it stalls then