of the two adjustment screws, which one adjust the low beam height. at present my low beam is not far enough foward. About three car lenghts. Its hard for me to see ahead.
headlight adjustment. on 1997 Buick LeSabre
4 answersMarch 07, 2009
1 answerMarch 05, 2010
2 answersOctober 06, 2009
1 answerMay 20, 2010
1 answerMay 06, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1997 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($275 - 373) in South Cairo, NY
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($271 - 482) in Waterford, OH
- Brake Drum Replacement ($272 - 446) in Warren, MI
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,096 - 1,432) in Linneus, MO
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Belgium, WI
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($116 - 456) in Outing, MN