of the two adjustment screws, which one adjust the low beam height. at present my low beam is not far enough foward. About three car lenghts. Its hard for me to see ahead.
headlight adjustment. on 1997 Buick LeSabre
1 answerMarch 05, 2010
4 answersMarch 07, 2009
2 answersOctober 06, 2009
1 answerMay 20, 2010
1 answerMay 06, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- I drove my 93 LeSabre in limp mode checked codes and the code No.22 TPS appeared
- Tried 3 times starting car without battery and replaced battery car wont start.
- replace wires, rabbits chewed them up
- Why would car not fire with no warning, tried Crank Sensor?
- Car spits ,sputters after 10 mile or so. Push gas further it gets no response