my headlight flickers off/on. the part that connects to the light is worn
headlight on 2004 Lincoln Aviator
2 answersAugust 18, 2009
1 answerJanuary 04, 2015
1 answerFebruary 20, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Aviator Questions
- Where is the relay for the radio, sunroof, and power windows? None of them work?
- How do you fix the Monitor and DVD system
- When replacing front upper ball joints, can i replace just the ball joints or do i have to replace the whole control arm?
- Transmission light omes on and says "check tranny" a few milrs later it comes on and says tranny overheating. I can smell what i think is tranny fluid? Any ideas? Thanks
- Why will my dash lights not come on ?