Headlamps will not go off. you have to disconect batt for a few min. you can turn them on with the switch or auto, but you have to disconect the batt befor they will go off. Any fix?
Headlamps will not turn off on 1993 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- I was driving down highway at around 65 mph. The Engine stalled. What is wrong?
- Security light blinking steering wheel, ignition, n gear shift all locked
- Miss fire cylinder 1 after it warms up when cold runs great
- dash lights stopped working, every other light works good, is there fuse?
- Transmission makes thud noise
1993 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bowmansville, PA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($569 - 957) in Lynch, NE
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($460 - 1,037) in Macomb, IL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Kittery, ME
- Engine Coolant System Drain, Flush & Refill ($44 - 56) in Bedrock, CO
- Ignition Control Module Replacement ($422 - 435) in Snyder, NE