Headlamps will not go off. you have to disconect batt for a few min. you can turn them on with the switch or auto, but you have to disconect the batt befor they will go off. Any fix?
Headlamps will not turn off on 1993 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
1993 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($633 - 1,041) in Bowmansville, PA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($317 - 421) in Lynch, NE
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Macomb, IL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($193 - 346) in Kittery, ME
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($275 - 334) in Bedrock, CO
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($349 - 379) in Snyder, NE