I have a low beam headlamp only on the passenger side and a high beam headlamp only on the drivers side. I have checked everything I can think of. Good ground. red wire to the headlight bulb shows small amount of current on tester, but lights will not burn. I replaced bulbs.
Headlamps on 1992 Infiniti M30
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti M30 Questions
- How to install driver door window glass for 1991 Nissan Infiniti m30
- seals are leaking after repair of head gaskets water pump and oil pan gaskets
- There is a metal grinding noise coming from the back drivers side tire.
- Why does the check engine light stay on?
- What would cause my m30 not to start unless using starter fluid in air intake
1992 Infiniti M30 Estimates
- 115,000 Mile Service ($61 - 119) in Courtenay, ND
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mountain City, TN
- Battery Replacement ($151 - 203) in Sheridan, ME
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($402 - 543) in Wesson, MS
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($1,741 - 1,754) in Minneota, MN
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Plymouth, NY