I have a low beam headlamp only on the passenger side and a high beam headlamp only on the drivers side. I have checked everything I can think of. Good ground. red wire to the headlight bulb shows small amount of current on tester, but lights will not burn. I replaced bulbs.
Headlamps on 1992 Infiniti M30
Asked by for the 1992 Infiniti M30
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti M30 Questions
- Can the anti theft be disconnected or is there a fuse or switch to turn it off
- Where is the thermostat housing located ?
- How to install driver door window glass for 1991 Nissan Infiniti m30
- seals are leaking after repair of head gaskets water pump and oil pan gaskets
- There is a metal grinding noise coming from the back drivers side tire.
1992 Infiniti M30 Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($481 - $854) in Courtenay, ND
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Mountain City, TN
- Brake Hose Replacement ($113 - $184) in Sheridan, ME
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Wesson, MS
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($2,363 - $2,425) in Minneota, MN
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Plymouth, NY