I believe i need a new engine or motor or something. I had the headgaskets replaced and was told that there was something cracked that would require me to replace the engine in the car and was wondering if anyone knew how much that would cost
Headgasket or engine replacement on 2001 Chevrolet Malibu
1 answerNovember 05, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Sent 2 prev. questions re "oil" in overflow tank. Rec. 2 replies.
- how do I get all four turn signals to start working again?
- none of my signal lights work, how do I fix that?
- Why does the fan run after I shut the car off. I have been running the A/C more
- why won't car start after replacing rear hub assembly with ABS?