I believe i need a new engine or motor or something. I had the headgaskets replaced and was told that there was something cracked that would require me to replace the engine in the car and was wondering if anyone knew how much that would cost
Headgasket or engine replacement on 2001 Chevrolet Malibu
1 answerNovember 05, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- I smell radiator coolent when I'm driving.
- Was changing spark plugs and brittle hose/tube broke.
- How do you replace one of the torsional bars and n the trunk? The front on pop
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
2001 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($79 - 105) in Perrysburg, NY
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($105 - 156) in Rural Ridge, PA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hancock, MI
- AC Compressor Replacement ($620 - 1,239) in Clarence, IA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($111 - 269) in Teterboro, NJ
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,062 - 1,126) in Artie, WV