White smoke coming out of tail pipe. Does that mean I have a blown headgasket? Last year had a leak in radiator, put in something to stop the leak.
headgasket on 2005 Nissan Altima
1 answer 2 comments
Are you losing and having to add coolant? It could just be normal exhaust vapor condensing.
COMMENT by teetee45 ,
December 08, 2013
Yes I have to add coolant when the heat or ac is used.
0 answersSeptember 06, 2015
1 answerSeptember 14, 2012
2 answersNovember 09, 2010
This week's top 10
2005 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Saratoga, TX
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($250 - 338) in Orovada, NV
- Heater Core Replacement ($657 - 799) in Kennedy, AL
- 142,500 Mile Service ($57 - 94) in Diagonal, IA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($673 - 728) in Pointe Aux Pins, MI
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($375 - 414) in Golden Meadow, LA