convertable car and the rear head restraints will not lock down as i have pushed down but will not lock. passengers air bag light is blinking and the air bag light on the dash panel stays on.
head rest in rear ill not stay down on 2005 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- 1.8 T in my car d.o.h.c. crankshaft scored Will A 2004 Jetta 1.8 T awp engin
- The car starts when I add ether, but just for a few seconds after it just shuts
- What is the estimated cost to replace transmission in the th VW?
- what is the calibration gap for this 2.0l
- What causes it not to fire when u have both fuel and spark?
2005 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($555 - $942) in East Palatka, FL
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($127 - $212) in Venango, NE
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($593 - $768) in Ladora, IA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($69 - $113) in Dry Creek, LA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($116 - $138) in Jacumba, CA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($345 - $398) in Fennville, MI