convertable car and the rear head restraints will not lock down as i have pushed down but will not lock. passengers air bag light is blinking and the air bag light on the dash panel stays on.
head rest in rear ill not stay down on 2005 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- Can I have a remote starter put in my 'bug' ?? Thanks in advance
- Does my 99 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 2.0 manual have shocks, struts or both?
- After breaking it sounds like air is building up pressure. Is there a leak ? Or.
- Pop noise under drivers side occasionally when driving and also when reversing
- Was messing with fuse box crank one time Steele wines over but won't crank
2005 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($825 - 1,197) in East Palatka, FL
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($678 - 858) in Venango, NE
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($234 - 408) in Ladora, IA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($103 - 396) in Dry Creek, LA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($432 - 470) in Jacumba, CA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($235 - 364) in Fennville, MI