Hello, I drive a 97 C1500 pick-up and there is a lighting problem. My head lights turn on, but the the rest of the lights don't. The back lights only work when the brake is pressed and the reverse lights work when in gear. The bottom row of lights don't turn on as well as the dash board and back lights when the light switch is in "park brake"? I've already checked both fuse boxes removed the grille and fender. Didn't see nothing torn or ruptured therefore I seek help.
Head lights,only head lights, work but the others don't when switch is on. on 1997 Chevrolet 1500 Pickup
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet 1500 Pickup Questions
- No reverse on a 4L60E transmission
- Driving down road heard extremely loud backfire throu exhaust, engine died.
- passenger side of motor is covered with oil what could be the problem?
- My brake lights stay on. I changed the brake switch. didn't help. What do I do?
- Truck skips and stalls after water pump & thermostat replaced.