I just bought the car from a dealer, and I didnt saw that the head lights doenst work, I try replacing the fuse and also the bulb but it doesnt work anyway.
Head Lights on 2006 Kia Spectra5
1 answerMarch 24, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Spectra5 Questions
- Car hesitates and then dies mainly under 40 mies an hour won't crank right off then will and sometimes does crank back but when tank is half full will run good. Any suggestions
- While driving I pushed the clutch pedal and heard a loud bang under the hood now the pedal won't go down and the car won't do anything help what is broken?
- defroster does not work but lower heat vent do. what could be the problem?
- The front passenger side of the car has power issues
- How do i remove alternator ?