How do I replace the xenon bulb light(head light)
Head light replacement on 2006 BMW 325i
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Chow ,
December 14, 2010
Turn the the steering wheel outward on the side of the blown bulb, using a coin, turn the half moon tabs on the access flap. This will reveal the rear headlight cover, pull the metal tab up, releasing the cover and behind it you will find the bulb.
Reported by wayneman01 and 4 others for the BMW 325i5 reports
2 answersJuly 14, 2010
1 answerMarch 27, 2011
2 answersSeptember 05, 2009
1 answerMarch 16, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
2006 BMW 325i Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($2,272 - 2,864) in Bula, TX
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Royal, NE
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($261 - 345) in El Campo, TX
- Spark Plug Replacement ($177 - 242) in Many Farms, AZ
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Point Lookout, MO
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($96 - 112) in Hecker, IL