MY HEAD LIGHTS STARTED TO FLICKER AND NOW THEY WILL NOT ONLY FLICKER BUT WILL JUST GO OUT FOR A SECOND?
HEAD LIGHT PROBLEMS on 2003 BMW 325i
1 more answer
2 answersJuly 14, 2010
1 answerDecember 13, 2010
Reported by wayneman01 and 4 others for the BMW 325i5 reports
2 answersSeptember 05, 2009
2 answersJune 30, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
2003 BMW 325i Estimates
- Maintenance Service A ($91 - 162) in Stinson Lake, NH
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Charlotte, MI
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($518 - 1,124) in Fenton, IA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Bolinas, CA
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($37 - 51) in Finleyville, PA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($397 - 450) in Amboy, WA