2003 BMW 325i Q&A

2003 BMW 325i Question: HEAD LIGHT PROBLEMS

MY HEAD LIGHTS STARTED TO FLICKER AND NOW THEY WILL NOT ONLY FLICKER BUT WILL JUST GO OUT FOR A SECOND? -
This could be several things. I would check all your connections, especially your grounds. Also, try jiggling your switch and see if that makes any difference. Best of Luck! -
Sounds like igniter (cheaper) or the xenon box (more dough)...assuming you have the xenon lights. -
We just purchased this vehicle and love it. Not sure how to turn off the 'check' engine light. Any advice? Also, the fuse seem to blow after we put the windows down or up. We replaced the fuse a...
How do I replace the xenon bulb light(head light)
My indicator came on in the last two weeks showing a problem with my passenger side tail light. Today it showed a problem with passenger side head light. Both lights are fine. What might this be.
That was just driving along pulling into my driveway then all of a sudden the headlights and the running lights just turned off all by itself did they blow out is it a fuse it was only the headligh...
Oil light kept flashing, ended up that dealership removed head gasket, sent out to specialist to detect cracks, crack found in Cylinder head. I need an estimate of what the parts cost for this fix...