Does the engine have to be removed to replace head gaskets?
head gaskets on 1995 Mercury Mystique
1 answerApril 30, 2011
1 answerJune 10, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Mystique Questions
- transmission will not shift out of park could it be in the ignition switch
- Cant get ac or jeat to come out vents.was only coming i out defrost not anymore
- Where can I get an engine wiring harness?
- This is my daughters first car and the Steering wheel locks when driving ?
- If disassemble the speed sensor will the car still run
1995 Mercury Mystique Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($1,010 - $1,224) in Plymouth Meeting, PA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,472 - $1,778) in Centerville, PA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($573 - $706) in Leicester, MA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($461 - $653) in Momence, IL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($281 - $410) in Delevan, NY
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($877 - $1,488) in Brookfield, MA