Oil light kept flashing, ended up that dealership removed head gasket, sent out to specialist to detect cracks, crack found in Cylinder head. I need an estimate of what the parts cost for this fix. They say new Cylinder head cost-5,000 or 2200 for used. Repairpal does not provide estimate for cylinder head just the head gasket repair.
Head Gasket Replacement and Cylinder Head on 2004 BMW 325i
Asked by for the 2004 BMW 325i
1 answerNovember 20, 2016
3 answersFebruary 22, 2011
1 answerMarch 25, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- My indicator and warning lights not working.
- My car does not go in drive, automatic transmission slipping after fluid change
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
2004 BMW 325i Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($380 - $670) in Hudson, NY
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($600 - $749) in Decatur, TX
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($104 - $143) in Richland Springs, TX
- Valve Adjustment ($144 - $306) in Speculator, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($256 - $307) in Strabane, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($241 - $275) in Beetown, WI