Oil light kept flashing, ended up that dealership removed head gasket, sent out to specialist to detect cracks, crack found in Cylinder head. I need an estimate of what the parts cost for this fix. They say new Cylinder head cost-5,000 or 2200 for used. Repairpal does not provide estimate for cylinder head just the head gasket repair.
Head Gasket Replacement and Cylinder Head on 2004 BMW 325i
Asked by Visitor for the 2004 BMW 325i
1 answerNovember 20, 2016
3 answersFebruary 22, 2011
1 answerMarch 25, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
2004 BMW 325i Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($181 - 266) in Hudson, NY
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($254 - 492) in Decatur, TX
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,284 - 1,683) in Richland Springs, TX
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($104 - 143) in Speculator, NY
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($96 - 112) in Strabane, PA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($247 - 317) in Beetown, WI