Oil light kept flashing, ended up that dealership removed head gasket, sent out to specialist to detect cracks, crack found in Cylinder head. I need an estimate of what the parts cost for this fix. They say new Cylinder head cost-5,000 or 2200 for used. Repairpal does not provide estimate for cylinder head just the head gasket repair.
Head Gasket Replacement and Cylinder Head on 2004 BMW 325i
Asked by Visitor for the 2004 BMW 325i
1 answerNovember 20, 2016
3 answersFebruary 22, 2011
1 answerMarch 25, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
2004 BMW 325i Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($554 - 822) in Hudson, NY
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($438 - 1,033) in Decatur, TX
- 90,000 Mile Service ($305 - 432) in Richland Springs, TX
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($355 - 813) in Speculator, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($872 - 952) in Strabane, PA
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Beetown, WI