Need Help! I have removed harmonic balance, power steering housing, etc.. there is 1 bolt holding the right side head, preventing me from replacing the head gasket..
head gasket replacement on 1999 Cadillac Eldorado
Verified for the Cadillac Eldorado23 reports
Verified for the Cadillac Eldorado13 reports
1 answerSeptember 15, 2015
3 answersJanuary 28, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Eldorado Questions
- Car dies while running and will not restart
- There is a loud knock in the engine when I start my car and drive.
- car won't start-display says wait 3 minutes. After 3 minutes it starts right up
- security display is acting up. It seems like the battery is dead but says remove
- Common repair problems to expect if I purchase this vehical? Starter Problems?