Need Help! I have removed harmonic balance, power steering housing, etc.. there is 1 bolt holding the right side head, preventing me from replacing the head gasket..
head gasket replacement on 1999 Cadillac Eldorado
Verified for the Cadillac Eldorado23 reports
Verified for the Cadillac Eldorado13 reports
1 answerSeptember 15, 2015
3 answersJanuary 28, 2014
1 answerJune 29, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Eldorado Questions
- My 98 Eldorado is over heating erratically.
- where would i find the cabin air filter????
- transmission won't shift after having engine out and then reinstalled , nothing wrong before removal
- Power steering fail left turn. Rt.turn fine?
- Why is my car not starting? It turns over but doesn't crank.. What could it be?