Need Help! I have removed harmonic balance, power steering housing, etc.. there is 1 bolt holding the right side head, preventing me from replacing the head gasket..
head gasket replacement on 1999 Cadillac Eldorado
Verified for the Cadillac Eldorado23 reports
Verified for the Cadillac Eldorado13 reports
1 answerSeptember 15, 2015
3 answersJanuary 28, 2014
1 answerJune 29, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Eldorado Questions
- My turn signals don't work what could be wrong?
- No gas get in to the rail of the injectors car turns but won't start needs help
- the repairs shop charged me for repairs and i paid
- I have a draining noise coming from the right rear underneath the car off and on
- wipers@ times works,when it rains they don't.can u help?