i am in the process of replacing the head gasket on my 92 eclipse. i have the head prety much torn down but i am told i need to take the cam's off as well. i have no idea how to do this.
head gasket replacement on 1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse
1 answerDecember 05, 2012
2 answersJune 06, 2014
1 answerJuly 26, 2010
1 answerSeptember 11, 2010
2 answersMay 28, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Eclipse Questions
- how do i get rid of water in my oil? it idles really rough right now.
- how much would it cost to fix the gram of my convertible top?
- Engine doesn't run when throttle opened more than half way
- I have a 99 eclipse and my throttle cable is over heating what could it be
- I just changed the head On my 1998 Mitsubishi 2.0 but now have oil in my water