i am in the process of replacing the head gasket on my 92 eclipse. i have the head prety much torn down but i am told i need to take the cam's off as well. i have no idea how to do this.
head gasket replacement on 1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse
1 answerDecember 05, 2012
2 answersJune 06, 2014
1 answerJuly 26, 2010
1 answerSeptember 11, 2010
2 answersMay 28, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Eclipse Questions
- Why would my ABS and TCL lights stay on?
- why does my floors fill with water when it rains? Nothing else is wet?
- Why does my manual transmission pops out of 4th and 5th gear while driving.
- why wont feed from coil disperse thru system could this be a security issue
- I can't get the tensioner to compress how do I get it back on