I stopped driving it so I can assess & avoid blowing the gasket. Exhaust is not smoky white but would like to find out how to pinpoint if its dripping oil onto the exhaust manifold & how to rule out if it could be the distributor. Just got the car a few months ago with 88k mi & am tired of Places trying to rip me off cause im a girl!! Im not too savvy about cars but im smart & can learn how it all works even though i dont care 2 get my hands dirty or break a nail, lol! I just want to avoid damaging the internal combustion system and protect my investment with preventative maintainence. That said, is replacing the valve cover gasket with a valve cover set a good idea for starters? Thank you in advance 4 helping me
Head gasket leaking? Smell burnt oil no smoke & see residue on valve cover seal. on 1999 Acura TL
This week's top 10
Recent Acura TL Questions
- Could deleting the muffler cause any computer problems because of the O2 sensor
- Making bad crack/rub/grind noise on p/front when turn/straight any time basicly?
- How much would it cost to fix motor and transmission mounts?
- Why do my car still leak when the radiator and water pump and thermostat got replaced
- I have tried to turn on radio and it asks for a code. I found the code in manual, but the code is not working... What do I need to do?