what is the cost to replace head gaskets
head gasket on 1990 Ford Ranger
1 answerJune 23, 2011
1 answerJune 17, 2012
2 answersMay 10, 2009
2 answersMarch 29, 2010
1 answerJune 15, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1990 Ford Ranger Estimates
- 45,000 Mile Service ($53 - 93) in Warwick, NY
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Oglethorpe, GA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($166 - 244) in Norwich, OH
- Timing Belt Replacement ($269 - 345) in Rockwood, TX
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Harmony, PA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($308 - 355) in Senatobia, MS