I'm in the process of looking for a honest and dependable repair shop for repair on a blown head gasket for a 1.7L HONDA ENGINE. Any tips or advice for finding such a shop? Also I'm thinking about doing the job myself. Experience? I'm a millwright by trade on turbines and compressors, but not autos. Is there a site where I could get free info on tackling this job? not trying to be a cheapskate, but been unemployed for 2 months and things are a little tight.
head gasket on 2004 Honda Civic
2 answersSeptember 09, 2010
1 answerJanuary 19, 2011
Verified for the Honda Civic15 reports
1 answerFebruary 15, 2011
1 answerOctober 19, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- What is the part called directly beneath the headlight?
- A/C is STILL blowing out warm, after brand new parts and 2 full "OK" diagnostics
- car runs fine then trans. failure until I restart car, then it is fine
- what is the part number for a 2009 Honda civic coupe lx driver side window motor
- Radiator getting too hot in few minutes