I'm in the process of looking for a honest and dependable repair shop for repair on a blown head gasket for a 1.7L HONDA ENGINE. Any tips or advice for finding such a shop? Also I'm thinking about doing the job myself. Experience? I'm a millwright by trade on turbines and compressors, but not autos. Is there a site where I could get free info on tackling this job? not trying to be a cheapskate, but been unemployed for 2 months and things are a little tight.
head gasket on 2004 Honda Civic
2 answersSeptember 09, 2010
1 answerJanuary 19, 2011
Verified for the Honda Civic15 reports
1 answerFebruary 15, 2011
1 answerOctober 19, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- My engine started then died out. I tried starting it again and it just turns ove
- Is there a copper AC fitting that goes under the dashboard?
- replaced ignition with brand new one. Put key in it starts then loses power die
- I'm missing my #3 spark plug wire. How far can I drive w/o it?
- I don't have the #3 spark plug wire on my civic. Can I drive to get it wo it?