i have a 1999 mitsubishi eclise gs with a blown head gasket. i cant get the crank pulley off. bought a repair manual completly worth less.. says to put a racket on there and stick screw drive threw hole to hold pulley. did that wont move at all.. please help!!
head gasket on 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse
1 answerDecember 05, 2012
2 answersJune 06, 2014
0 answersOctober 04, 2010
1 answerJuly 26, 2010
0 answersJuly 01, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Eclipse Questions
- Why would my ABS and TCL lights stay on?
- why does my floors fill with water when it rains? Nothing else is wet?
- Why does my manual transmission pops out of 4th and 5th gear while driving.
- why wont feed from coil disperse thru system could this be a security issue
- I can't get the tensioner to compress how do I get it back on