how do i know if i need to replace my head gasket? It smokes now bluish white smoke out of the tail pipe. Also it goes about 10-15 mph in drive mode until it hits 35 on the gauge it gets its speed after that? help me please
head gasket on 1995 Chevrolet Astro
3 answersApril 20, 2011
1 answerJanuary 28, 2011
3 answersOctober 04, 2013
1 answerJanuary 22, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Astro Questions
- New wires new plugs new distributor cap and button runing bad and missing
- Does the power steering fluid level directly influence the brake system and abs
- I need to hot wire my 96 astro van. Its required "the touch" to turn the key si
- What the approx cost for a valve job on this vans 4.3 engine?
- connection to ecbm problem?no start,replaced allparts...common problem in astro?