i'm burning through a lot of anti-freeze. i dont see it leaking anywhere and its not mixing with the oil. the anti-freeze is not blowing out the tail pipe or leaking from the heater core. diagnostic codes are U3FFF and P0304.
head gasket on 1995 Dodge Neon
Verified for the Dodge Neon12 reports
3 answersDecember 06, 2012
1 answerDecember 15, 2010
1 answerApril 09, 2009
1 answerMay 21, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Neon Questions
- Why does my car over heat when using the blinkers?
- Car don't overheat but water gargles after ya drive it?
- We just changed the rear wheel bearings and now the brake pedal has no pressure and my car has no brakes...what happened?
- My car isn't shifting out of first and it's RPMs are reading high??
- Had timing belt brake and well caused to have new motor put in .bent rod,heads would have to be shaved. Was a new motor the right choice total cost 1000.00.