while warming up car quit and hydro locked pulled spark plugs and found cylinders full of oil
head gasket? on 2005 BMW X5
YOU ARE LOOKING AT A 20 PLUS HR JOB.PLUS ALL PARTS AND HEAD WORK. SEEK DIAG
3 answersJanuary 27, 2011
Verified for the BMW X5194 reports
1 answerJanuary 27, 2011
4 answersMay 17, 2010
2 answersNovember 15, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- Would you recommend purchasing a 2003 BMW X5 with 172,000 miles on it?
- can you replace the fuel pump w/o replacing the fuel sensor
- What is wrong as the Windows go down when car is cranked.
- Code P0171-174 changed all fuel injectors, upper oxygen sensor, valve head gaske
- Power steering, pulley or pump? Makes screeching noise.
2005 BMW X5 Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($84 - 139) in Seal Beach, CA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($273 - 363) in New Martinsville, WV
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($51 - 81) in Waterloo, NY
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($475 - 811) in Radersburg, MT
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($497 - 619) in Hornell, NY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($446 - 516) in Vici, OK