Are you going to replace the head bolts. They are torque to yield. If your going to give an estimate get it right.
Head Bolts on 2002 Dodge Ram 1500
1 answerNovember 07, 2010
Verified for the Dodge Ram 1500248 reports
Verified for the Dodge Ram 1500146 reports
1 answerFebruary 23, 2010
1 answerAugust 16, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- Why do I have condensation on the inside of my windshield
- How to get my truck to crank it turns over but won't start I've try all I know
- Engine shaking and white smoke coming from muffler , what could cause this ?
- it runs until it gets hot then it dies and if let it sit for a while it starts
- When the heater is on and I switch from vent to defroster AC pump comes on is This normal?