Are you going to replace the head bolts. They are torque to yield. If your going to give an estimate get it right.
Head Bolts on 2002 Dodge Ram 1500
1 answerNovember 07, 2010
1 answerFebruary 23, 2010
1 answerAugust 16, 2011
1 answerMarch 12, 2011
Verified for the Dodge Ram 1500241 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- what kind of tool is required to tighten transmission housing extension bolts?
- coil pack keeps exploding
- Have to unhook positive post before starting to get a/c to work, If not it will
- I am leaking oil out of the part where the drive shaft connects to the rear end.
- why does my truck just stop running while driving?