I have a blown head and gasket on the 5th valve that needs to be repaired
head and gasket on 1998 Volvo S90
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S90 Questions
- Car randomly not start -if I loosen 1 cable on battery post retighten it will
- Changing timing belt. Marks on pulleys do not line up with notches on cover.
- My `98 S90 is hard to start, (5-10 seconds of cranking) after sitting for a few hours or overnight. It does not matter what ambient temp is, it does the same thing. If I go into a store and come out within 5 minutes or so it starts right away. Any ideas?
- Radio adapter
- I have oil on my spark plugs, what is wrong
1998 Volvo S90 Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($585 - 722) in Max, MN
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($359 - 466) in Parma, MO
- Alternator Replacement ($324 - 558) in Prichard, WV
- 140,000 Mile Service ($159 - 246) in Clear Lake, IA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($55 - 68) in Berwick, IA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($334 - 422) in Bloomingdale, NY