I have a 1992 vette with dual cooling fans at what temp should the pimary fan turn on and I know the 2nd goes on when ac is turned on but if not using ac at what temp should both fans be running thanks Larry F. e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org
heating and cooling on 1992 Chevrolet Corvette
2 answersMarch 20, 2013
Verified for the Chevrolet Corvette15 reports
1 answerSeptember 28, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Corvette Questions
- My radio is a delco bose. I have very low sound at full vol on left frt & rear.
- headers on an alum heads, and harmonic balancer problems, and what other problem
- Check engine light on,checked by mechanic.#24 No vehicle speed signal received .
- dual temp control for air. drives side cold passenger side hot.
- Headlight does not go down when lights turned off- left light