I have a 1992 vette with dual cooling fans at what temp should the pimary fan turn on and I know the 2nd goes on when ac is turned on but if not using ac at what temp should both fans be running thanks Larry F. e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org
heating and cooling on 1992 Chevrolet Corvette
2 answersMarch 20, 2013
Verified for the Chevrolet Corvette15 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet Corvette6 reports
1 answerSeptember 28, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Corvette Questions
- why does my 2017 GS vette shift very hard when cold from 1st to 2nd paddle shift
- What size are the bolts that hold the electric cooling fan to the radiator?
- My radio is a delco bose. I have very low sound at full vol on left frt & rear.
- headers on an alum heads, and harmonic balancer problems, and what other problem
- Check engine light on,checked by mechanic.#24 No vehicle speed signal received .