I have a 1992 vette with dual cooling fans at what temp should the pimary fan turn on and I know the 2nd goes on when ac is turned on but if not using ac at what temp should both fans be running thanks Larry F. e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org
heating and cooling on 1992 Chevrolet Corvette
2 answersMarch 20, 2013
Verified for the Chevrolet Corvette15 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet Corvette6 reports
1 answerSeptember 28, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Corvette Questions
- Turns over, has fuel and has power to the injectors. Car will still not start.
- car turns over, has fuel, has spark and injectors have power. Still will start.
- "Attention Pushrod" - My Car had a code P0340 and now the changed to P0343 What do I do?
- Can I use regular gasoline in my LS 1 345 hp 98 Vette?
- I put the OBD II tool on my Corvette and I got a code P0343