why my car was smoking the mechinic said I NEED A NEW COIL IN my cadilac converter was clogged so he fixed the coil now I would like to drive the car home in deal with the other promblem next week but I'm wonderning how far can I DRIVE to get my car home I dont live real close by it will take me about 12 min to get home will that overheat my car should I DRIVE SLOW?
he found the problem on 1993 Buick Regal
1 answerAugust 11, 2011
1 answerJuly 09, 2011
4 answersFebruary 15, 2010
1 answerJune 12, 2013
1 answerFebruary 05, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- Why is my driver side headlight out
- my car gear stay stuck for 30 minutes when i crank up my car and the key dont go
- infotainment system quit Checked radio fuses 4/5 ok. Reconnect batt wrked 4aday
- what cause the spark plugs to blow out of motor then motor starts smoking
- Is the transmission drain plug with ridges or without if it has blown out.