why my car was smoking the mechinic said I NEED A NEW COIL IN my cadilac converter was clogged so he fixed the coil now I would like to drive the car home in deal with the other promblem next week but I'm wonderning how far can I DRIVE to get my car home I dont live real close by it will take me about 12 min to get home will that overheat my car should I DRIVE SLOW?
he found the problem on 1993 Buick Regal
1 answerAugust 11, 2011
1 answerJuly 09, 2011
4 answersFebruary 15, 2010
1 answerJune 12, 2013
1 answerFebruary 05, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- antifreeze drain plug 2001 buick regal
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
1993 Buick Regal Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Wilmore, KS
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($358 - 559) in Essington, PA
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($77 - 118) in Earlville, IA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Russell, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($576 - 623) in Tennyson, TX
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($316 - 400) in Reeders, PA