why my car was smoking the mechinic said I NEED A NEW COIL IN my cadilac converter was clogged so he fixed the coil now I would like to drive the car home in deal with the other promblem next week but I'm wonderning how far can I DRIVE to get my car home I dont live real close by it will take me about 12 min to get home will that overheat my car should I DRIVE SLOW?
he found the problem on 1993 Buick Regal
1 answerAugust 11, 2011
1 answerJuly 09, 2011
4 answersFebruary 15, 2010
1 answerFebruary 05, 2010
1 answerJune 12, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- MY TEMP GAUGE IS ALWAYS READING HIGH & ODOMETER IS STUCK @ INACCURATE NUMBER
- why the steering wheel adjustment lever will not engage back in place?
- How muck does it cost to fix an oil pan leaking gasket?
- The coolant low warning light staying on while level in overflow tank is normal. What might be the problem?
- My 92 Buick misses somtimes than seems to go away. but now its getting worse .Id like to know if the most likely reason is one of the 3 ignition coils, Plugs,wires, Vacum