can not turn hazard lights off only will turn off when battery is disconnected
hazard lights will not turn off on 1996 Volkswagen Jetta
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta30 reports
1 answerAugust 03, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the root of the problem that can be causing all of this?
- Having trouble shifting into 1st gear, manual transmission.
- Diesel engine won't start after replacing cracked oil pan and pressure switch?
- car dies while driving and sometimes won't start. good fuel pump and filter
- Where is the output speed sensor located? Is it under the battery?