Where in the world is the hazard flasher? Under the dash, I can feel a unit alternately clicking but I see no way of accessing this unit. Is there a relay in the fuse panel, either interior driver's side or under the hood, that controls both the hazard and directional lights??
Hazard Flasher on 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair and Maintenance
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Maintenance Schedule
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Problems(9)
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair Estimates
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Q&A(158)
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Recalls(2)
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Shops
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Reviews(4)
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
- . I have a 2010 250 4x4 5.4 6-speed. Truck has rough idle, bucks and hesitates.
- How often has the key start gone bad? How expensive to replace it.
- Oil gone from crankcase into coolant fill what caused this
- I scanned my truck and a fuel sensor "A" code came up. I have about 1/4 tank
- Truck will start in any temperature but will lose power quickly and stall.
1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($471 - 620) in Ola, ID
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($235 - 496) in Vanlue, OH
- 25,000 Mile Service ($110 - 143) in Church Road, VA
- 45,000 Mile Service ($110 - 143) in Duanesburg, NY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($140 - 355) in Cape Vincent, NY
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Cass City, MI