just replaced the fuel pump and filter, also replaced the plugs and ignition coil, but she still dies on me after running for a bit it does have a small back fire, with no smoke. just before she dies the rpms will drop and rebound several times what else could be causing this.
having trouble keeping her running on 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Eclipse Questions
- how do i get rid of water in my oil? it idles really rough right now.
- how much would it cost to fix the gram of my convertible top?
- Engine doesn't run when throttle opened more than half way
- I have a 99 eclipse and my throttle cable is over heating what could it be
- I just changed the head On my 1998 Mitsubishi 2.0 but now have oil in my water