just replaced the fuel pump and filter, also replaced the plugs and ignition coil, but she still dies on me after running for a bit it does have a small back fire, with no smoke. just before she dies the rpms will drop and rebound several times what else could be causing this.
having trouble keeping her running on 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse
by EricLee in Cincinnati, OH on August 20, 2011
This week's top 10 answerers
Recent Mitsubishi Eclipse Questions
- 2008 eclipse won't start acts like out of gas replaced fuel pump still won't start what else
- I have 155,000 miles of my ride, should I replace my timing belt again and is it due for a tune up?
- I have 2000 Mitsubishi eclipse 1st gear works 2 gear works,when I shift to 3rd gear it sounds like if I was to shift gears early but when i shift to 4th gear it's catch up the speed,4th gear work fifth gear works and reverse works
- I know there is 1 transmission mount, but how many engine mounts are there on the '03 Eclipse GTS, 3.0? 3 engine mounts? (front, right front, and rear?) Also, does the same car have rack & pinion steering?
- Filled with gas at light bogged down left work heat went up.cooled off drove 20 minutes shut off back on fine .back off. Sat about half hour wouldn't start.wants to start acts like not getting gas