just replaced the fuel pump and filter, also replaced the plugs and ignition coil, but she still dies on me after running for a bit it does have a small back fire, with no smoke. just before she dies the rpms will drop and rebound several times what else could be causing this.
having trouble keeping her running on 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Eclipse Questions
- Why would my ABS and TCL lights stay on?
- why does my floors fill with water when it rains? Nothing else is wet?
- Why does my manual transmission pops out of 4th and 5th gear while driving.
- why wont feed from coil disperse thru system could this be a security issue
- I can't get the tensioner to compress how do I get it back on