used to be able to start in nuetral but now won't do anything replaced nuetral switch and still nothing battery strong what else could it be
having problems starting my truck replaced nuetral switch still nothing on 1990 Dodge D150
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge D150 Questions
- SHut off won't start. Fuel pump is working
- Turn singles slow. Wipers slow, head lights weak. Bat, alt, fuses good.
- My truck stalls when I back up starts it and dies out when I put it in forward
- Okay I have cleaned the throttle body but now getting two much fuel. I need to know if you might help to find out what this might be
- Why is my 1992 Dodge D150 losing oil pressure when I apply brakes?