used to be able to start in nuetral but now won't do anything replaced nuetral switch and still nothing battery strong what else could it be
having problems starting my truck replaced nuetral switch still nothing on 1990 Dodge D150
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge D150 Questions
- The oil pressure gauge and temperature gauge both stopped working
- I have a dodge ram d150 8 cylinder with a possible torque converter problem.
- I here a whining noise while driving
- Why does my 1982 engine rev in park but will not rev in drive?
- Truck runs but at night time when I turn on the headlights it dies changed alter
1990 Dodge D150 Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Littlerock, CA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($199 - 293) in Baldwin, IA
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($191 - 322) in Orderville, UT
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($116 - 142) in Kewanee, IL
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($421 - 923) in Castile, NY
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Belleview, FL