Refrigerant levels / pressures are fine. Compressor runs. I replaced the serpentine belt, and now the compressor makes noise (grinding)but runs. The drivers side is actually colder than the passenger side, but when it gets above 85, it doesn't get cold. (below 75 degrees) I have a single climate control. I've heard Dodge has problems with the vent box. Help, its hot and I have no air cond !!!
Having problems getting cold air. on 2006 Dodge Charger
2 answersFebruary 09, 2016
1 answerNovember 03, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- How much should I expect to pay for rear right strut work?
- car turns over, wont start
- butso how do I hook the printer up if I have only 2 wires but the old one had 4
- I bought a 2007 D prongs how do I hook the two prong up to the four prong sensor
- i have a 2006 dodge charger i recently had my motor rebuilt and transmission rebuilt but my car still wont pull what can it be