Refrigerant levels / pressures are fine. Compressor runs. I replaced the serpentine belt, and now the compressor makes noise (grinding)but runs. The drivers side is actually colder than the passenger side, but when it gets above 85, it doesn't get cold. (below 75 degrees) I have a single climate control. I've heard Dodge has problems with the vent box. Help, its hot and I have no air cond !!!
Having problems getting cold air. on 2006 Dodge Charger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- It makes a clicking sound when pressing on thr has pedal
- Does anyone knows if a Dodge Dart u connect will work on a 2013 Dodge Charger RT
- Has anyone had the dashboard start to pop off?
- My car cut off while driving. It will turn over but will not crank.
- How to replace washer fluid pump 2008 charger rt? Thanks for any help
2006 Dodge Charger Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($98 - 153) in Volga, WV
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($590 - 914) in Saranac Lake, NY
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in White Rock, SC
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Borger, TX
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($188 - 356) in Julesburg, CO
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Florence, IN