Refrigerant levels / pressures are fine. Compressor runs. I replaced the serpentine belt, and now the compressor makes noise (grinding)but runs. The drivers side is actually colder than the passenger side, but when it gets above 85, it doesn't get cold. (below 75 degrees) I have a single climate control. I've heard Dodge has problems with the vent box. Help, its hot and I have no air cond !!!
Having problems getting cold air. on 2006 Dodge Charger
2 answersFebruary 09, 2016
1 answerNovember 03, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- Passenger window will roll down but not up.
- My driver side window will not go up I just rolled it down what can I do to get it up until I get to a shop in the morning
- I miswrote my question my Rpm go to about 5, but my speed isn't even past 60.
- My park lights stop working. I'v changed bulbs check fues and still wont work.
- Why is my car rattling when accelerating?