When the ignition on the car is @ the off position the lights on the dash board stay on. Where can I start looking first.
Having problem with the lights on dash board staying on. on 1995 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
1995 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($527 - 1,452) in Oxford Junction, IA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Luling, LA
- 95,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Stanhope, IA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($187 - 268) in Bourbonnais, IL
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Dana, IA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($324 - 362) in Alpena, AR