fuel gauge not workijg
having problem with fuel gauge it's always on empty and You can tell if its full on 1994 Dodge Ram Van B150
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram Van B150 Questions
- how do u pull a transmission? 8 cyl 318 eng rear wheel dr. #727 tranny
- starts slow at traffic light seems to want to conk out eventually goes ahead?
- My one tranny line keeps losening at radator drivers side even after tightening.
- My wind scheild wiper assembly has fallen apart. I have a bushing kit but I am not sure how it goes back together. Can you help?
- I replaced thermostat and gasket did I screw down the housing that sits over