When I turn the key in the ignition it will not turn over. Radio will come on. Sometimes if I push the brake pedal in and try to turn the key it will start. This does not always seem to help. After multiple trys it will finally start. Also noticed that light for seatbelt and air bag started flashing more than normal. What could be causing my issue?
Having issues with car starting. on 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
2 answersJuly 10, 2010
1 answerJune 02, 2016
0 answersJuly 27, 2015
4 answersJune 18, 2009
1 answerSeptember 07, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- why does car make a loud grinding noise when i crank it. but only occasionally
- Where is the thermastat located
- What is causing an intermittent vibration when accelerating?
- What can cause the tire pressure light to come on when the tires are full?
- What is causing an extremely fast oil leak on the right side of the engine?