When I turn the key in the ignition it will not turn over. Radio will come on. Sometimes if I push the brake pedal in and try to turn the key it will start. This does not always seem to help. After multiple trys it will finally start. Also noticed that light for seatbelt and air bag started flashing more than normal. What could be causing my issue?
Having issues with car starting. on 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
Verified for the Hyundai Santa Fe173 reports
2 answersJuly 10, 2010
0 answersJuly 27, 2015
4 answersJune 18, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- How do I delete "Call History from the phone touch screen
- What is the length of the rear coil springs?
- does the rubber hose between the gas tank and the filler tube have different dia
- why would the fan/ac running make my car lose power and ultimately die
- When u start my car it idles for a second then idles lower and then dies.