When I turn the key in the ignition it will not turn over. Radio will come on. Sometimes if I push the brake pedal in and try to turn the key it will start. This does not always seem to help. After multiple trys it will finally start. Also noticed that light for seatbelt and air bag started flashing more than normal. What could be causing my issue?
Having issues with car starting. on 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
by Natarat in Greenville, SC on May 16, 2013
2 answersJuly 10, 2010
0 answersJuly 27, 2015
3 answersJune 18, 2009
1 answerSeptember 07, 2010
2 answersOctober 31, 2015
This week's top 10 answerers
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- My 2001 Oil Pressure Light flickers and is Stalling on Idle. Why?
- interior fan switch only works on High
- WHAT WOULD CUASE MY HEATER NOT TO TURN OFF DIAL DOSEN'T WORK LEFT OR RIGHT
- When driving car cuts off for no reason, will crank but not start. What could be the problem?
- My Hyundai Santa fa 2005 one day when i got home my battery light and the break one came on to. Later that day her sister drove it it ended up doing on her battery was died I jumped got down road and it die again