When I turn the key in the ignition it will not turn over. Radio will come on. Sometimes if I push the brake pedal in and try to turn the key it will start. This does not always seem to help. After multiple trys it will finally start. Also noticed that light for seatbelt and air bag started flashing more than normal. What could be causing my issue?
Having issues with car starting. on 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
Verified for the Hyundai Santa Fe176 reports
2 answersJuly 10, 2010
1 answerJune 02, 2016
0 answersJuly 27, 2015
4 answersJune 18, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- My Santa Fe won't ecxelerat. engine revs up when in nuetral like normal.
- Why a little hole designed on the engine casting cover n now water is leaking?
- Rough idle. Mechanic says injector module under the dash next to gas pedal fail
- engine light on. No acceleration. Smokes a little.
- When I push the start button, car makes a rapid clicking sound and engine won't
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Barboursville, VA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($276 - 687) in Mansfield, LA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Northport, WA
- 82,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Vesta, MN
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($68 - 118) in Issaquah, WA
- Tie Rod Replacement ($462 - 693) in Rosalie, NE