When I turn the key in the ignition it will not turn over. Radio will come on. Sometimes if I push the brake pedal in and try to turn the key it will start. This does not always seem to help. After multiple trys it will finally start. Also noticed that light for seatbelt and air bag started flashing more than normal. What could be causing my issue?
Having issues with car starting. on 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
Verified for the Hyundai Santa Fe182 reports
2 answersJuly 10, 2010
0 answersJuly 27, 2015
4 answersJune 18, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Barboursville, VA
- Add Timing Belt Idler(s) ($50 - 63) in Mansfield, LA
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Northport, WA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($77 - 103) in Vesta, MN
- Horn Replacement ($97 - 128) in Issaquah, WA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($39 - 58) in Rosalie, NE