When I turn the key in the ignition it will not turn over. Radio will come on. Sometimes if I push the brake pedal in and try to turn the key it will start. This does not always seem to help. After multiple trys it will finally start. Also noticed that light for seatbelt and air bag started flashing more than normal. What could be causing my issue?
Having issues with car starting. on 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
2 answersJuly 10, 2010
1 answerJune 02, 2016
0 answersJuly 27, 2015
4 answersJune 18, 2009
1 answerSeptember 07, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- Car kept running after I turned the key to off. And check engine light is on now
- at what point should the main radiator fan come on or start running
- My sante fe wil sit and idle roughly why does it want to die when I give it gas?
- why would changing my battery all of a sudden alarm me that my map sensor is bad
- The rpms jump around alot when idle as well as problems keeping speed with ac on