Lost power in for my fob, dome lights, radio, dash clock and TPMS system. Door locks only work with key on. No fuses blown. Problem occurred over night one day. Replaced the battery because I've heard of issues like this happening with a week battery. Any ideas??
Having electrical issues. What could be wrong? on 2007 Kia Spectra
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Spectra Questions
- What could be the main cause for my kia to overheat still?
- My car is blowing hot air inside. I don't have the heater on. Now 121 trouble co
- yesterday while driving my dash lights for battery and break came on .
- When I have my lights on my car wont go into drive why is that
- I am only waiting for the catalyst to reset in my car and I have driven 1,200 mi
2007 Kia Spectra Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Walden, CO
- AC Condenser Replacement ($495 - $617) in La Conner, WA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($121 - $178) in North Salem, IN
- Clutch Cable Replacement ($94 - $137) in Hartsville, TN
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - $111) in Cuba, OH
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($49 - $56) in Roark, KY