I am having air suspension problems. The rear air bags sometimes will inflate and other times they won't. I can hear the compressor running but the air suspension will not inflate.
having air suspension problems on 1995 Ford Windstar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- My theft light blinks my trip zero outs when cold starting & head lights flash
- My van suddenly died while driving 30 mph. Does nothing when trying to restart
- Solution needed for van stalling with lean bank codes PO171 and PO174
- 3.8 V6 Windstar engine has a knock/rattle.
- i replaced dash cluster with a used one and van wont start
1995 Ford Windstar Estimates
- 100,000 Mile Service ($327 - 457) in Stevenson, CT
- 35,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Cluster Springs, VA
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($147 - 181) in Elmhurst, IL
- 15,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Marsing, ID
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($80 - 101) in Jerome, MI
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($149 - 173) in Lebanon, KS