I am having air suspension problems. The rear air bags sometimes will inflate and other times they won't. I can hear the compressor running but the air suspension will not inflate.
having air suspension problems on 1995 Ford Windstar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- What is the total cost to have the transmission replaced?
- Steering wheel colum ..Gear shift
- My theft light blinks my trip zero outs when cold starting & head lights flash
- My van suddenly died while driving 30 mph. Does nothing when trying to restart
- Solution needed for van stalling with lean bank codes PO171 and PO174
1995 Ford Windstar Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($58 - 90) in Stevenson, CT
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($178 - 211) in Cluster Springs, VA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($560 - 705) in Elmhurst, IL
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($283 - 374) in Marsing, ID
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Jerome, MI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($371 - 506) in Lebanon, KS