Have changed throttle-position sensor and made a slight difference at first, but don't think the problem is that. Notice that if I kick it down into passing gear, it will clear up for a short while. Also it will back-fire occasionally, I have listened for "dieseling" or "pinging" but haven't noticed anything. Too, the problem is intermittant. I have noticed that it seems to run alright sometimes, until we have to brake, then it will start. Any Ideas what could be the problem?
having a problem with car running rough and jerking at cruise speed. on 1991 Lincoln Town Car
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Town Car Questions
- Car won't run at full power. Keeps shaking and shutting off.
- Under dash my headlights, interior lights, turn signals and park lights wont wor
- the steering wheel is locked up an can't get it unlocked.the key is in the
- My towncar only moves in reverse .transmission filter &fluid new
- how do I replace the high pressure power steering line