BOTH HAVE TO DO WITH FUEL PUMP OR FUEL INJECTOR ALSO FRONT O2 SENSOR . THE 02 HAS BEEN REPLACED AND NEW NGK LASER PLUGS BY DEALER NOW THEY ARE TELLING ME IT HAS SHORTED INJECTORS AND OR FUEL PUMP PRESSURE PROBLEMS HAS 66K ON TRUCK TO DATE . NOW THEY WANT 1300 MORE TO (at least attemp) TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM . HAS NO POWER AFTER 50MPH . TRANS HAS BEEN CHECKED .ANY IDEAS???
HAVEING SEVERAL FUEL ISSUES CODES PO0171 AND PO0174 on 2009 Honda Ridgeline
Asked by for the 2009 Honda Ridgeline
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Ridgeline Questions
- the dealer keeps telling me they need to replace the drivetrain due to age?
- Both headlights went out as I was driving. Check fuses and replaced them.
- my driver door lock button not working . key remote not working security system
- 2017 2-Wheel Drive vs 2008 All-Wheel
- Replaced a/c clutch relay and now the engine light is on, what caused this.
2009 Honda Ridgeline Estimates
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($199 - $280) in Mount Meigs, AL
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($101 - $164) in Apple Springs, TX
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($129 - $170) in Cynthiana, IN
- Alternator Replacement ($368 - $468) in Troy, MT
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($184 - $223) in Twelve Mile, IN
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($399 - $450) in Bylas, AZ