BOTH HAVE TO DO WITH FUEL PUMP OR FUEL INJECTOR ALSO FRONT O2 SENSOR . THE 02 HAS BEEN REPLACED AND NEW NGK LASER PLUGS BY DEALER NOW THEY ARE TELLING ME IT HAS SHORTED INJECTORS AND OR FUEL PUMP PRESSURE PROBLEMS HAS 66K ON TRUCK TO DATE . NOW THEY WANT 1300 MORE TO (at least attemp) TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM . HAS NO POWER AFTER 50MPH . TRANS HAS BEEN CHECKED .ANY IDEAS???
HAVEING SEVERAL FUEL ISSUES CODES PO0171 AND PO0174 on 2009 Honda Ridgeline
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Ridgeline Questions
- How many forward gears and what are their ratios? Function of D4 button
- How long can I wait to take it to a mechanic after the service light turns on?
- Why does the power door lock fuse blow when I open the in bed trunk?
- Which is the most common o2 sensor that goes bad and makes the check engine ligh
- Oil leaks after timing belt replacement
2009 Honda Ridgeline Estimates
- 150,000 Mile Service ($298 - 434) in Mount Meigs, AL
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Apple Springs, TX
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Cynthiana, IN
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($67 - 117) in Troy, MT
- Tire Pressure Monitor Control Module Replacement ($193 - 206) in Twelve Mile, IN
- Drive Axle Assembly Drain & Refill ($26 - 34) in Bylas, AZ