BOTH HAVE TO DO WITH FUEL PUMP OR FUEL INJECTOR ALSO FRONT O2 SENSOR . THE 02 HAS BEEN REPLACED AND NEW NGK LASER PLUGS BY DEALER NOW THEY ARE TELLING ME IT HAS SHORTED INJECTORS AND OR FUEL PUMP PRESSURE PROBLEMS HAS 66K ON TRUCK TO DATE . NOW THEY WANT 1300 MORE TO (at least attemp) TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM . HAS NO POWER AFTER 50MPH . TRANS HAS BEEN CHECKED .ANY IDEAS???
HAVEING SEVERAL FUEL ISSUES CODES PO0171 AND PO0174 on 2009 Honda Ridgeline
Asked by for the 2009 Honda Ridgeline
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Ridgeline Questions
- Both headlights went out as I was driving. Check fuses and replaced them.
- my driver door lock button not working . key remote not working security system
- 2017 2-Wheel Drive vs 2008 All-Wheel
- Replaced a/c clutch relay and now the engine light is on, what caused this.
- How many forward gears and what are their ratios? Function of D4 button
2009 Honda Ridgeline Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mount Meigs, AL
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($163 - 195) in Apple Springs, TX
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Cynthiana, IN
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($521 - 1,141) in Troy, MT
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($980 - 1,019) in Twelve Mile, IN
- Blower Motor Relay Replacement ($33 - 42) in Bylas, AZ