BOTH HAVE TO DO WITH FUEL PUMP OR FUEL INJECTOR ALSO FRONT O2 SENSOR . THE 02 HAS BEEN REPLACED AND NEW NGK LASER PLUGS BY DEALER NOW THEY ARE TELLING ME IT HAS SHORTED INJECTORS AND OR FUEL PUMP PRESSURE PROBLEMS HAS 66K ON TRUCK TO DATE . NOW THEY WANT 1300 MORE TO (at least attemp) TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM . HAS NO POWER AFTER 50MPH . TRANS HAS BEEN CHECKED .ANY IDEAS???
HAVEING SEVERAL FUEL ISSUES CODES PO0171 AND PO0174 on 2009 Honda Ridgeline
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Ridgeline Questions
- Oil leaks after timing belt replacement
- what is causing all lights/gauges on my dashboard to flash and turn off. also ac
- How do u replace the left air flow motor on the 2006 Honda Ridgeline
- Our 2008 Honda Ridgeline engine light & VTM4, lights are on. replaced the spark plugs, EGR valve, and now codes read all 6 cylinders are not firing (according to the tech) what to do next? thought about replacing the oxygen sensor...
- I have 2007 Honda Ridgeline and my check engine light is on...my VSA & VTM-4 keep popping on...just need to know is this going to be a costly repair?