I notice my air conditioning not working after approximately 1.5yrs.I tried to recharge it myself and when that didn't work I took it to my local mechanic. They said the rear air conditioning lines had rotted out and it would be 1000-1500 to fix. I live in the North East and find it hard to beleive I'm the only one with this problem. If this is true do you know if the rear can be by passed so I could get some cooler air up front. It's been a good vehicle otherwise but I'm tired of baking in the Summer. Any sugggestions ?
Have you ever heard of the air conditioning lines rotting out ? on 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- Stop running while I was driving.what can cause it
- Driver's side heat blows cold while passenger side is hot. Any easy/cheap fixes?
- Why does the heater sometimes blows cold air
- Why did both key fobs stop working except to start van?
- I have a vibration in the front end of my van more so when I am accelerating
2007 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($262 - 372) in Worley, ID
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($91 - 139) in Carney, OK
- 112,000 Mile Service ($132 - 189) in Fort Deposit, AL
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($210 - 264) in Skipperville, AL
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($87 - 107) in Harrisville, MS
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($99 - 123) in Modoc, IN