I notice my air conditioning not working after approximately 1.5yrs.I tried to recharge it myself and when that didn't work I took it to my local mechanic. They said the rear air conditioning lines had rotted out and it would be 1000-1500 to fix. I live in the North East and find it hard to beleive I'm the only one with this problem. If this is true do you know if the rear can be by passed so I could get some cooler air up front. It's been a good vehicle otherwise but I'm tired of baking in the Summer. Any sugggestions ?
Have you ever heard of the air conditioning lines rotting out ? on 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- my transmission locked up .motor run fine acts like wants to go but will not mov
- My van won't start most of the time. When it does it takes forever to hit.
- 10 amp fuse for ignition switch keeps breaking, what is causing this ?
- Why does my transmission shift so hard when i hit about 30, it stops the tires.
- My digital odometer does not go off when I turn the engine off. Is that common?