Have been told it is not the water pump. But a hose leaking from somewhere. the water pours out but not sure from what hose. when it does it looks like it is coming from the water pump. Any answer to what hose this could b coming from
Have water leaking from the van. first thought it was the water pump on 2004 Ford Freestar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Freestar Questions
- My van backfires under acceleration
- A mi ford freestar 2005 le prendio la luz check engine y se me empezo a jalonear
- How do you lock hatchback? There is no keyhole on outside of the hatchback and the power locks don't lock it
- Is the 2004 motor compatible with the 2005 ford freestar? The motor is a 4.2. It sits sideways in the van.
- Car was running it stalled out and wouldn't restart could it be my coil pack?