I have relaced the brake switch and the combination switch works.Where do I go from here?I know the brake switch also works w/the cruise.If cruise is engaged it WILL NOT disengaged using the brake,it accelerates,but it will disengage using the switch on steering wheel.????
Have turning signals,hazards and reverse lights,no brake lights. on 1997 Ford Expedition
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- The rear side windows how do you close them?
- Truck has a hard time starting and once started white smoke comes from exhaust
- FUEL PUMP RELAY FUSE
- My transmission shifts really quick when accelerating, and shifts really slow
- I just recently changed the fuse box alternator fuse link and battery no start!
1997 Ford Expedition Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($550 - 774) in Charlton City, MA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($83 - 156) in Beason, IL
- Air Pump Check Valve Replacement ($140 - 202) in Berlin, OH
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($421 - 644) in Nelsonville, WI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($427 - 601) in Taylorville, IL
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($118 - 144) in Nunnelly, TN