When it does turn over, the starter sounds healthy. Where is the solonoid? Is it on the starter or seperate? And I can't seem to find the starter. Sometimes takes as long as 100 tries before it starts. I need to know what I"m up against. Thanks for your time.
Have to turn the key many times before the starter turns over. It just clicks. on 1998 Dodge Ram Van 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram Van 1500 Questions
- 98 dodge cargo van. Turns off randomly when I drive it,but turns back on. Help!
- Why does my check engine light come on and off all the time? I
- 3.9L.AC unit turns on motor revs way too high and down too much
- Bought used and has a weird anti-theft device, need more info.
- How is the suspension different from a pickup?