When it does turn over, the starter sounds healthy. Where is the solonoid? Is it on the starter or seperate? And I can't seem to find the starter. Sometimes takes as long as 100 tries before it starts. I need to know what I"m up against. Thanks for your time.
Have to turn the key many times before the starter turns over. It just clicks. on 1998 Dodge Ram Van 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram Van 1500 Questions
- Bought used and has a weird anti-theft device, need more info.
- How is the suspension different from a pickup?
- Do the oil temp gauge move on acceleration
- My transmission slips seems like when I step on the gas between 30 to 35 miles an hour going into second gear I let off the gas it goes in can't figure it out
- Van was parked and idling, died and now won;t start.