WHEN COLD, WILL DIE SEVERAL TIMES, HAVE TO RUN JUST ABOVE IDLE TILL STARTS TO WARM UP. SOME TIMES WILL DIE AGAIN WHEN I GO APPROX 1/2 MILE AND STOP.
HAVE TO RESTART SEVERAL TIMES WHEN COLD AND RUN ABOVE IDLE on 2000 Dodge Dakota
1 answer 1 comment
POSSIBLE IDLE AIR CONTROL VALVE IS BAD. ARE THERE ANY CODES?
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- my Dakota has a transfer case,,,what does that mean
- Engine stumbles and surges only when warm. Cam Position Sensor replaced. No code
- What does code P done mean?
- Shuts off while driving. 3x it restart, 1x would not restart, towed home.
- My truck stalls while I'm driving. 3x it starts back up. 1x had to be towed home