WHEN COLD, WILL DIE SEVERAL TIMES, HAVE TO RUN JUST ABOVE IDLE TILL STARTS TO WARM UP. SOME TIMES WILL DIE AGAIN WHEN I GO APPROX 1/2 MILE AND STOP.
HAVE TO RESTART SEVERAL TIMES WHEN COLD AND RUN ABOVE IDLE on 2000 Dodge Dakota
1 answer 1 comment
POSSIBLE IDLE AIR CONTROL VALVE IS BAD. ARE THERE ANY CODES?
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- oil gauge drops after a short time running then starts ticking.
- the rpms and odometer go all the way down and sometimes shuts off
- Truck has no pick up when accelerating.
- Start and idle at 200 to 300 rpm but when under load it stalls or pops 95magnum6
- When braking or even stopped truck acts like gas peddle is pressed to the floor.