WHEN COLD, WILL DIE SEVERAL TIMES, HAVE TO RUN JUST ABOVE IDLE TILL STARTS TO WARM UP. SOME TIMES WILL DIE AGAIN WHEN I GO APPROX 1/2 MILE AND STOP.
HAVE TO RESTART SEVERAL TIMES WHEN COLD AND RUN ABOVE IDLE on 2000 Dodge Dakota
1 answer 1 comment
POSSIBLE IDLE AIR CONTROL VALVE IS BAD. ARE THERE ANY CODES?
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- no start condition, car stalled like it was not getting gas, pressed gas pedal c
- truck wont crank after driving for awhile has to cool off but will start
- There is metal shavings on the drive belt pullysystem in the inside causing nois
- 99 dodge dakota.5 speed...,my left turn signal blinks really fast.
- I am looking for a estimate to replace the valve guides--including time and part